Personally Identifiable Information
Crux Publishing does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us through one of our contact pages, by e-mail or other means. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, email address and telephone number.
Non-Personal or Aggregate Information
When you visit the Web Site, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or computer operating system you use or the domain name of the web site from which you linked to us.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your direct
inquires or to provide you with the services that you have requested.
- We will use your personally identifiable information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the Terms and Conditions for the Web Site.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of Crux Publishing or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilising generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Crux Publishing or information stored on the Web Site or our servers will be free from unauthorised access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Web Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information.
Third-Party Web Sites
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party web sites from within the Web Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you link away from our Web Site, you do so at your own risk.
Social Media Platforms
The Web Site may contain links to our presence on various social media platforms. We do not operate or control such platforms. You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
Communications with Crux Publishing
Any communication or material you transmit to us by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Except to the extent expressly covered by this policy, anything you transmit or post may be used by us for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Protection for Children
We do not seek to collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Terms and Conditions